By Rose Davis. Originally posted on 27 July 2016.
Brave Hearts, long-standing beneficiaries of Soul of Africa, provides us with regular updates on day-to-day life at the organization. We’d like to share with you some of their hard work from the first quarter of this year. A lot can happen in 3 months!
With every update we are continually impressed not only by all of the incredible changes and improvements, but also by one consistent message – despite the challenges and suffering experienced at a young age by so many children, they are inspiringly resilient and continue flourish every day.
- 38 children received sanitary materials
- 38 children were provided 3 meals a day
- 38 children were able to go to school
- 33 counseling sessions were carried out
- 13 children received important medical care
Click on the title or source to read the original article in full.